Sunday, May 22, 2011

List 10: Things I'm Grateful For This Week


  1. My mum and dad. Why? Because without them I would not be here and I would not have celebrated my 19th birthday on Wednesday nor would I have had even half of the great party I had on Friday. So THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU BOTH!

  2. My friends. I have the greatest friends and family in the world. Thank you for making that night the best :).

  3. God. For getting me through the last 19 years. Alive.

  4. Uni class are finally over and I only have one exam! (I'd rather have none but 1 is better than 4, like some of my friends)

  5. A successful monologue performance on Tuesday. I was still trying to memorise my lines 10 minutes before I went on. Hah! Thank you, Jesus! Serge (my academic chair) even said it was an excellent performance which made me feel warm and fuzzy :). But I performed 'Blots' by Michael Frayn from Listen to This and I think it's a great monologue. It's funny and it's a crazy character, a lot of fun to play and experiment with.

  6. My American visa was approved and it arrived! YAY!

This week was surprisingly good, albeit busy. The weekend has also been full on but fun (two parties, a family dinner and a family lunch). I love my family and friends. What did you get up to this week? What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment